Friday 20 July 2012

oh well, jotting down ODAC timeline so far:
  1. PT Session led by J2s
  2. Step down of J2s
  3. Great Hike
  4. Mountain biking theory and Dance exchange workshop(18/07)
  5. Mountain Biking(20/07)
And of course alot of PT sessions. Life's goes on...
__

Somuchthingstoaddress.

Today:
Mountain biking at Tampines Sunplaza park. Too shorrrrrt. Waaay too short. Its like normal cycling, just that it's on sand/abit of grass/rocks with trees around us. It's like a bike trial.. Definitely different experience. Just starting to feel the weigh of expenditure in a cca like ODAC. All the activities outdoor need $$$ which is quite a big amount for my financial situation each time. Hmmm... What to do? :z
At least it's awesome that I'm enjoying and experiencing new things I guess... Dilemma sometimes.. Why can't I just enjoy myself fully without worrying about the monetary aspects. In the end, it's my parents who fork out the money so I kind of feel guilty/sorry about it.. That's life right? Or maybe I just worry about so many things like what my mum always say. Considering this and that... Bad sometimes I guess when it's for these kind of stuff..

& someone in my cca dont know my name. What the...? Although I resemble another member, but tt's not a logical reasoning. Guess it's becausecI am so low profile or antisocial. If one's personally can stand out, people would definitely remember you right? That explains it all. I am just a plainplainest Jane EVER, serious. ikr, life just can't get any better sometimes.. *Ooo baby I was born this way* and talking about the resemblance, why-th do I get mis-recognised/mixedup by so many people. I know the resemblance is at fault, but seriously? ): I know I may be too well-blended and doesn't stand out,but half a year in a cca I can remember who is who and you guys can't?Oh goshh.. not nice man, serious. Try harder or don't even try. *pokerface*-____- ok can. lol.*not angry just slightly upset* 

Today was fun/weird/sian/funny/high. Felt so many emotions in one day. I want to be wild, enjoy and have fun. But my worry is on study, work, study, work. #lifeofaJCstudent Felt that cca bonding need to include more people or best, come naturally. but it's just hard sometimes )': forming cliques, small talks is inevitable when you have a large strength in a cca, I guess. 

I can't interact properly with guys. What the heck is my problem? Too awkward, too unnatural. Just weird. As always. It was fine during primary school xD too natural in fact. But now it's like.. different. I just act differently. oh well, I get as much attention as a white crayon so I shouldn't care right? 
Every girl deserve that special someone, and I wonder how am I going to find that someone. Some are eccentric, whiny, noisy in nature, but there will be this someone who can click/handle and appreciate her for who she is. That's what I believe in. Rly. How about me? Time will tell.

Also, childhood memories are such nice and lovely stuffs.
  •  Fights(with the real hitting and painful as shit stuff) with my brother, quarrels over minor stuff(still does it now like IGAF occasionally)
  • Cousins time;super delicious chicken wings by the maid(is the name Yati? Or Nasem? I forgot.); crackers;blind mice at playgrounds; badminton; ton for CNY;crazy 50cents banluck;fireworks and candles for mooncake festival;blockcatching(best game EVER);the freaking nice Milo drink at the market with bread for "teatime" at ahma's bishan's house and then everything stopped after we grow up. These memories which we can only put in our hearts, but can never get it back. #awesomememories

and then transiting in primary school:
  • being an asst.monitor(super bossy I swear, so funny thinking back :p)
  • puppy love which is too memorable to forget; short but sweet
    (I understand there's no hard feelings, even though I have to leave)-->for me only though.. 
  • Going to friend's house to play
  • Tution on friday from 2-7(?) at 400+
  • Welfare committee; endless planning for each and everyone's birthday.
    (Streamers and balloons is a must. Chiong to mama shop to buy decorative stuff, occasionally stuck in the rain #likeasuayonly. Endless laughing and more of course)
  • After PSLE: spam board games, taiti with the "cool(?)" and "mature" kids.
  • our p5.p6 form teacher. #likeafierce
  • Bubbleteas,snacks and when eating a tealeaf egg will make me full during recess
  • and so much more.
From all my education, though I get the first hand experience of the competitive education in Singapore which is a very sad thing actually(which is totally stressful as one proceeds into a higher level), I definitely gain something from it.
I would like to write and elaborate about it one day, I swear. 

Am glad/grateful that I can jot down what I'm thinking. Don't really care if it doesn't make sense in other people's eyes or if it sound silly years down the road because this is what I am reallyreally feeling right now. Yup. For now, shall go and continue with my very mundance life. Alot of workload. Gogo jasmine! :D 

Lastly, wanna type a random quote:

Quitters never win and Winners never quit.

Peace out~





No comments:

Post a Comment