Saturday 28 July 2012

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone




In the past, it's like "Yeah  man, I agree to this statement." And now I HAVE to put it into practice. Keep calm and study hard! Gogo. I can do this, because I want to promote. For every failure, there's certain aspect that have gone wrong. Amend it asap and twist it to something postive! It's not going to be easy but always remember your goal. Do what you need to do!

I remember my chinese teacher once told me(us as a class) that our lives are all about obstacles and hardships if not it won't be worth living anymore. We can't expect life to be easy sailing and comfortable all the time. It was planned such that that we have to struggle and chase for what we want. In this way, we can then grow to become a better person and achieve what we want. Isn't these words meaningful and beautiful? I would never forget her words ever.

-
Today I had my first willrun 2012 experience but now the problem is...my whole body is not really functioning. My shoulders ache, my left knee joint hurts like mad and my muscles..don't even talk about it. I am like a freaking weakling can? Or is everyone like this? Hmm..Guess it's only me. I am so whiny now because it really hurts ): 10k non stop with 2k warm down. Not impressive but it's an achievement for a low stamina person like me.(If it was during my swimming 'era' 5 years ago, this would be so much more easier and now I am actually experiencing the feeling of having bad stamina. And it feels shitty most of the times.. rawr)
~

When you feel tired, and life feels way too mundane,
 

523e7291229ee68ea3df80484db0fd6d_thumb_large 

1.
Tumblr_lsre9xcitn1qdq19to1_500_large

2.

282964_368580149861898_1087974907_n_large 




p/s:  This weekend is super jam pack! Exercise, study, have fun and yup!


No comments:

Post a Comment