Wednesday 11 July 2012

change.

OK, Have been thinking of creating a post because I have too much things to say and too much things to rant/feel about. Blog isn't a great place because it's really open but I just want to note down a few things. Anyway, I got a new name for my blog. I know it's weird/funny but yup~
I changed so much after I came to SR. Not sure if it's good/bad change. I became quieter(in a sense), less confident(sort of) and of course there's so much factors that lead to it. Of course, it's a bad thing. Being less noisy and confident. Nah, not bad. It's actually very bad. Hmmm. The environment and the people who played a very significant role. Recently, I read a post about JC life by a graduate, and somehow it made me wonder. How do I want my this year and the incoming year to be like? First and foremost, do well for promos. That's a given. But what do I want to gain from it? What goals do I want to achieve? How can I go about doing it? What do I want people to perceive me as? What kind of people will I be exposed to? Though most of these questions are already answered, I still feel weird inside. Here, I feel that I am constantly being read like an open book. I don't have a pretty book jacket, neither is my content impressive. I am just an average book, but if I were to open it, what effect would it bring about? Would I be shunned? Or would there be shocking emotions. It's like once there's a sentence that is not appreciated, the whole book would be closed and never to be seen again. Pretty cool, huh? All these weird feelings. I don't know if I'm making sense, but years later I want to look back and see if I made the right decisions and what fate do I finally end up with. Things in JC are definitely different. And somehow I need to adapt just like how I did for my previous education.
Someday, the book would be picked/discovered by another soul who can appreciate it for what it is and the nature of it, hopefully. I know this would sound foolish one year down the road? But if it is, that means it's a great thing.

& fyi this is only a vague preview of what I'm feeling in my heart and processing with my brain. I am working towards my motto of being happy,kind,grateful and alwaysalways believing.  Now, I am in a physically/mentally demanding CCA. Definitely a change from sec and pri schools. I want to write a post and highlight my journey in all my CCAs so far one day before I forget all the memories and how I have grown up to become someone today. CCA made me made new found friends that I knew I would cherish forever and it also exposed me to several new things which I would never have found out if I didn't choose it. Ok, enough of spending time writing this. I guess I got a point in my heart across and I should keep it short and sweet. Feels better/good now. Peace.Till we meet again.
note that there's isn't any smileys here. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment